These terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) form the basis of your contract with Rajasthan Discovery, trading as rajasthandiscovery.in. In these T&Cs “you”, “your” etc. refer to all persons named on the booking form (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date). “We”, “us”, “our” etc. refer to Rajasthan Discovery.
- As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to Rajasthan Discovery that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- All trips and prices shown are subject to availability and possible change without notice.
- Itineraries may differ from advertised due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Travellers are strongly advised to ensure that they have comprehensive Travel Insurance Coverage (including cancellation, personal injury, medical expenses, loss of luggage, flight delay etc) during their travel.
- Rajasthan Discovery is not responsible for the insurance policy of the clients. Rajasthan Discovery will not be liable for expenses arising out of cancellation, injury, medical expenses, death etc.
Booking & Payment Policy
- 50% of the tour expenses is to be deposited with Rajasthan Discoveryat the time of booking confirmation (delivery of voucher for hotels, activities and driver’s details). An email with the vouchers and details of your tour (driver’s details) from Rajasthan Discovery act as a proof of receipt of confirmation for the booking.
- The full payment for the tour needs to be paid 15 days prior to start of our service.
- Full payments are required in advance in certain cases such as special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during peak major holiday season (Christmas and New Year for example).
- Payments can be made either by, Paypal, Paypal checkout, Bank transfer and by credit/debit card. The prices quoted will be in US Dollars ($). We are happy to receive payment in any major acceptable currency and the total amount of the tour package will be converted using the exchange rate stipulated by the Reserve Bank of India on the date the payment is made. Please note, we do not use the exchange rate advertised by several private websites as they are only indicative, nor what is actually used for transaction. Should you wish to transfer money directly to our account then please make sure that any bank charges are borne by the client. We will credit the exact amount that we receive in our account. Any shortfall / excess will be adjusted against the client account and will be collected/refunded as the case might be. There will be an additional surcharge for payment by credit cards, usually up to 4%.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellations will be subject to cancellation charges.
- Cancellations have to be initiated to Rajasthan Discovery in writing via email.
- Cancellations between 45 days and more days to the start of our service will be fully refunded.
- Cancellations between 45 days to 30 days to the start of our service will be charged 75% of the tour expenses.
- Cancellations between 30 days to 10 days to the start of our service will be charged 50% of the tour expenses.
- Cancellations from 10 days to the day of start of our service will be charged 100% of the tour expenses.
- Cancellation by Rajasthan Discovery due to unforeseen eventualities of disaster, war, riots, political or industrial unrest like Airline operators strike or any other force majeure (forces outside our control), it may be necessary to cancel the tour in the best interests of our clients. In such an eventuality our clients will be informed as soon as possible. The expenses borne by the clients will be refunded in full. We will also provide you with an alternate set of tour dates.
- Rajasthan Discovery does not own places of accommodation (hotels, resorts) for its clients. While we do exert influence for the service providers to adhere to the utmost quality, the ultimate responsibility for the service is with the Hotels themselves.
- Rajasthan Discovery will not refund the booking amount for entry refused due to VISA or health factors, such cancellations will be guided by the cancellation policy.
- For unused hotel accommodation, chartered accommodation and missed meals etc, we do not bear any responsibility or refund. In case you cancel a trip after its commencement, the refund would be restricted to a limited amount depending on the cancellation policies of the hotels we patronize Full cancellations are applicable in certain cases such as special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during peak season and high occupancy dates.
(This is a rough calculation, Should for any reason you have to cancel the trip we will be happy consider it on merit and we will try our best to refund whatever possible from the hotels and are happy to refund the same after deducting admin charges. If you decide to postpone your trip after confirmation and it falls within the cancellation period then we will try and credit the amount paid against your future trip as long as you follow the same itinerary and use the same hotels, subject to the availability at the same hotels for the new dates and should it not be available, the hotel’s Individual cancellation policy will apply. In most cases the domestic flight tickets issued are on special fares and will incur full cancellation).
Our Liabilities & Limitations
Rajasthan Discovery acts in the capacity of an agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways and contractors providing other services. All contracts and tickets, exchange orders and receipts issued by us are subject to the terms and conditions under which they provide these services. We shall not be held responsible for any delays or alterations in the program or any expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to flight cancellations, natural hazards, and breakdown of transport, accidents, breakdown of machinery or equipment, weather, illness, political closures, landslides or any untoward incidents. We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury to a person, property or otherwise in connection with accommodation, transportation or other services, directly or indirectly resulting from an act of nature, fire, danger, accident, strikes, civil disturbances, war, custom or medical department regulations, defaults or any other conditions beyond our control. We do not have insurance policies covering the expenses for sickness, accident, and losses due to theft or any other reason. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home countries. Also, all personal property and baggage at all times is at the client’s risk.
• Finally, comments, mails, calls and feedback from you about our “Terms & Conditions” are always welcome. Should you have any related questions, please do contact us at the email firstname.lastname@example.org